Tuesday, January 22, 2013

22 DAYS IN!!!!

Well the New Year is here and there is a lot to be thankful for. We all look for things to change or to make better in the new year. Well I am happy that I am here to even go into the next year. 2012 was a hard year and one that taught me a lot about myself. I am prayerful that 2013 will bring me lessons but with less hurt. But sometimes growth is only perpetuated by trials and tribulations.  So with that being said, bring on the growth! (LOL!!) 

We are 22 days into January of 2013. We've brought in the New Years, we have experienced unbelievable events such as Sandy Hook Elementary and two subsequent school shootings. We have made it to the historic Inauguration of Barack H. Obama and the celebration of Martin Luther King, Jr's. Birthday. My Daddy had a great birthday. Tomorrow my Grandmother turns 90!!! My Mom is better shape than I am and is in her late 60's. My Sister is doing good and we are all still here in 2013...so I am blessed!!! 

So for the next 343 days, I am going to live them to the fullest and I challenge you to do the same. 
We can do it! Life is too fleeting to not take chances! 

CHALLENGE:
To live everyday to the fullest and in the process do something nice for those around you. Be they friend, foe, or stranger! You never know what your presence can add to someones day! 


No comments:

Post a Comment