Thursday, January 31, 2013

I DID IT!!! YEAH I DID!!!


YES I CAN, YEAH I DID,  MET MY GOAL!!

I DID IT... I was challenged to loose  4% of my weight in a month. That amounted to 11 pds. Well I steadily lose and the last eight days. I ate nothing but vegetables and turkey; only drank water..and lost 19 pounds. No, I didn't starve myself and I worked out 6 times a week!! I have lost 26.9 pounds. I do not look like I have lost that much. I need to target my mid-section this month. And will do so... gotta a dress I need to get into!! :)


But to make my day even better, I received an email that read: 

From: Run with Jess <runwithjess@comcast.net>
Date: January 30, 2013, 5:03:03 PM EST
To: Me
Subject: Bonus Prize
Congratulations... you were the Top Winner in the "Run Your A$$ Off" dietbet with -9.7% weight loss.  For that honor, you win a bonus prize. Please email me back your shipping address. Thanks!

Jess

RuN HaPpY!

Run with Jess

Now I have more work to do... gotta get my gut to be gone!!! So the next challenge is a Mid-Section Challenge!! Ill keep you posted :)

No comments:

Post a Comment