Monday, September 17, 2012

BABY STEPS!!

Well another Sunday has come and gone. Usually I would be up watching T.V. and worrying about something or other. But I have set a new goal for myself. BABY STEPS!

I actually got up and worked out to Turbo Jam.  I love those tapes. I don't care how much I do them I know I will get a good workout. If you have never done Turbao Jam you might want to try them they are amazing. I have bad knees so there are some things I cannot do (like jumping or alot of up and down). I have a goal of doing Turbo Jam at least two times a week.


The other goal is to see if I can complete any phase of the Instanity Workout tapes. My friends do it and it looks like a great workout but once again there are things I cannot do, so I will take it one thing at a time. I have a goal of doing Instanity at least two times a week.


The other days out of the week I will be walking and attempting me new goal.....a WALK/RUN do that I can get to the point where I can run a non-stop 1/2 mile by December. Again BABY STEPS! Looking forwards to when I can run a mile without a thought. Just music in my ears and feet to the pavement. I have a need to be happy and are looking foward to getting lossing three more pant sizes. That is my goal by Valentine's Day!

I am looking foward to taking part in the BLACK GIRLS RUN 5K next year. Another goal!

So let the games begin... and hey if you want to join in, jump on in......

No comments:

Post a Comment