Wednesday, December 26, 2012

BY HEALTHY MEANS NECESSARY!

Every year we all say that we are going to get healthier, lose weight, join a gym, and on and on. And I am no different. In 2011 I lost 35 pounds and have since gained 15 of that back. So I am again saying that I am going to change my life, I have had some set backs but have decided to make this about me and make the needed changes to make it to my goal. 

WHAT IS THE GOAL?
To lose 40 pounds between now and March 31.

BY NECESSARY HEALTHY MEANS!
I have rejoined a gym. I am active in BGR Warner Robins (Black Girls Run, for those of you who don't know). I have taking the Clean Living Challenge through BGR-WR. I am also taking part in the Run Your A$$ Off Weight Loss Challenge. If you want to take part and bet on your chances to win. Click the link! Run Your A$$ Off! 
  
WHAT ARE YOU HOPING FOR?
Not hoping for anything. Just willing to work hard and change my life and my outlook. Seriously looking forward to 2013 and a new start in a lot of areas.... 

2013 MOTTO!!!
"God's Got Me, so I am going to do Me! 
                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment